Friday, November 28, 2008

A Low Country Blog

Since I have started my Educational Technology Ed.S. degree, I have been reading a lot of blogs. For me it seems to be one of the best sources of information on what is going on with technology and the classroom and gives me countless ideas and resources for that day when I FINALLY get my own classroom.

My travels through blogs as has led me to an interesting one on art and society in the low country. As I am sure most of you do, when I hear the term "Low County" I immediately think of the coastal region of South Carolina. However, here the "Low County" refers to the Netherlands and the Flemish region of Belgium.

I think The Low Countries is a wonderful blog to find out what is new and going on in the art world. For example, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam is hosting Van Gogh and the Colors of the Night with the MoMA that will bring Starry Night to the museum in February. Don't worry, I have already bought my ticket...

No comments: