Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Medicine Adventure

Yesterday I managed to either catch a cold or had an allergy go haywire (though in general I don't suffer from allergies). So I needed to go to the store to buy some basic over-the-counter medicine, which you can imagine is an adventure when the products are in Dutch, you can't read them, and in general the brands are also not familiar. After identifying a product that I believed to be more like Claritin than morning after pills, I brought the box home for translation via Google:

Allerfre what it used?
For alleviating the symptoms that occur when inflammation of the nasal mucosa by hypersensitivity. These symptoms are sneezing, runny nose, itching, burning and itching eyes.

Also for alleviating the symptoms of chronic hives (rash with severe itching and formation of bultjes).

Read for using the leaflet.


The inflammation of the nasal mucosa is much better, thanks.

No comments: