Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Frisbee

Today I forked over €168 for the privilege of attending Frisbee boot camp twice a week.

This evening after prancing around the field doing high-knee runs, I ran sprints from sideline to sideline. Next up was the box/four corners drill; over and over again until I was about to fall over from exhaustion. Followed-up by a catch, turn, and throw drill that resulted in many errant throws on my part. Finally after over an hour of drills, sprints, and throwing, we played a 15 minutes 5 on 5 game.

At least this week I did not come home with raspberries on my legs from turf burns. And it was a nice cool 60 degrees and dry outside.

Don't worry, I get to do this all over again on Thursday. But hey, I have super cool new red and black cleats!

Watch out Miguel - I'll back next summer :)

No comments: